The Wilts & Berks Canal Trust 200 Club in 2019
Following on from the success of the original 200 Club, the new 2019 WBCT 200 Club will be run within the Trust and applications for tickets will be open on 1 January 2019: details below.
2019 WBCT 200 Club is a fundraising initiative where members and supporters can combine support for our canal work with the chance of winning monthly cash prizes.
From 2019, 75% of the income from this licensed fundraiser will be allocated to Trust funding: 25% will be divided into 10 monthly draws including a bumper draw in December.
Since 2012, through the efforts of two dedicated MCC members, £16,000 has been raised for the Trust.
Applications for members and supporters to join the 200 Club for 2018 have now closed but please consider joining in 2019 at a cost of £20 per ticket: applications must be in by 31st January 2019.
To join, please click the PayPal button below.
You may also pay by BACS to Wilts & Berks Canal Trust, 30-98-41 Account No. 04754108 200 Club or by cheque, made payable to the Wilts & Berks Canal Trust. Cheques should be sent to Wilts & Berks Canal Trust, Dauntsey Lock Canal Centre, Dauntsey Lock, Chippenham SN15 4HD.
If any ticket holder would like confirmation of their ticket number, please contact the Trust Office.
200 Club results for 2018 with membership numbers
1. The name of the Club will be Wilts & Berks Canal Supporters 200 Club
2. The aim of the Club will be to raise money for the Wilts & Berks Canal Trust and proceeds will be given over to the Trust.
3. The Club will be open to members and other supporters of the Wilts & Berks Canal Trust and will be run on an annual basis commencing on 1st January each year.
4. Prizes will be drawn ten times per year as follows:-
|March to Nov inclusive||December|
5. The cost of one ticket will be £20.00 per annum and must be paid for in advance. Payment can be made by cheque to Wilts & Berks Canal Trust, Dauntsey Lock Canal Centre, Dauntsey Lock, Chippenham SN15 4HD or by bank transfer to Wilts & Berks Canal Trust, sort code 30-98-41 Account No. 04754108 or by PayPal via our website under the Join & Get Involved button the menu bar.
6. The above prizes are based on a membership of 200, all of whom must be over 18. In the event of more/fewer tickets being sold the scale of the prizes will be proportionally increased or reduced.
7. Club members will be allocated one chance per ticket in each of the 10 draws. A member may purchase more than one ticket.
8. Prizes will normally be drawn at the monthly Executive meeting on the first Thursday of each month.
9. All winners will be notified by email/post. A list of prize winning numbers will be published in Dragonfly and on the website.
10. The administration of the Club will be overseen by Wilts & Berks Canal Trust Trustees.
11. These rules may be amended by Wilts & Berks Canal Trust Trustees. The decision of the Trustees will be final and binding on all Club members and supporters.